- I just got back from a week long workshop on mental health and wellness. Once I process all the information, I'll post more on it.
- I need to update my Etsy site.
- I have the hiccups.
- Katerina loves her Easter present, a feather, rattan,and catnip concoction she can't stop batting all over the place.
- It's supposed to snow tonight and be in the 80's by Friday.
- I have over 650 emails and I'm feeling peer pressure to get my inbox down to zero.
- I really, really need to get some quality art time in to my schedule this week.
- I wish I understood Twitter better. I don't think I use it effectively at all.
- Every time I plan to walk to the gym, it rains.
- I'm finishing up my study of Job and moving on to a devotional series on Joshua.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Here's a random list of 10 things going on in my brain and my life right now, just for fun: