Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The 300

This is my 300th post. What to talk about today? There probably wouldn't be much point in complaining about the fluish thing that has me feeling yucky. While it may or may not be entertaining to read a list of things that irritate me when I don't feel well (like walkie talkie phones and other sources of noise pollution) I just don't think focusing on that sort of thing would help me feel any better.
Reaching a milestone like 300 posts kind of makes me want to wax philosophical about what I've accomplished since I started this blog as well as how things have changed and how things have stayed the same. I'm just not sure I could put words to that in a way that would give it justice right now.
So inevitably I turn to thinking about the next 300 posts. I've been fairly consistent in posting, but there's always room for improvement. I'd like to share some more art on my blog in the future. I'm thinking about changing the look of the blog, maybe going with a custom design. I'd also like to more intentional about connecting with other bloggers and leaving comments about what they write. What would you like to see in future posts?

No comments: