Monday, July 14, 2008

Find Cheap Gas!

I didn't think I was going to post today because I am well aware that yesterday's post was about 3 days worth of blogging in one go.
However, I ran across this link at a fellow blogger's site. I checked it out & while not all cities have current information, many of them did. And within each city, gas prices fluctuate 6-10 cents per gallon. That's not even taking into consideration the fact that many people travel through several communities each day. So it might be worth it to look up cities near you and see if gas is cheaper a block or two away from where you usually travel.
The site is Gas Buddy.
Happy travels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gas prices are waaay too high! We have videos of cars that run on water and magnetics! Total free energy!

When you get a moment, check out : http://www.conspiracybusters.com.