Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

Well, I don't usually stick with any one routine for very long, but I figure I might as well play with this Tuesday top ten idea for a while. Last week I shared the movies on my Netflix queue. In thouroughly modern fashion, I suppose I should follow up with the top 10 songs on my iPod.
Keep in mind these are the top 10 most played songs on my iPod, and the last several months were a little on the dark & difficult side. My song list isn't usually this monochromatic, nor this depressing. It'll be interesting to see what the top 10 most played songs on my iPod are six months from now.
  1. How to Save A Life, The Fray
  2. Something Beautiful, Jars of Clay
  3. Silence, Jars of Clay
  4. These Ordinary Days, Jars of Clay
  5. Window in the Skies, U2
  6. Hands, Jewel
  7. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, U2
  8. Pride (In the Name of Love), U2
  9. Home, Rich Mullins
  10. Because of This, MercyMe

No comments: