Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Tuesday Top Ten

I recently subscribed to Netflix. I was looking for a solution to this entertainment challenge I've had for the last few years. For most of the last four years, I've been, ummm, a little busy. Until just now, I haven't had much free time for entertainment. At this point, it's become a little bit more of a priority.
Most of my current entertainment is in the form of reading, which is easy enough because I live absurdly close to a library. But since I don't have cable, I've been wanting to branch out into multimedia entertainment options.
Enter Netflix. So far, I really like it. I don't need 50 movie and TV show options 24/7. I just need the movies I want when I have time to watch them. So here's a list of the top 10 movies on my Netflix queue.

  1. Mean Girls
  2. Amelie
  3. Amelie: Bonus material
  4. Chronos
  5. End of the Spear
  6. Best of the Muppet Show, George Burns
  7. Half Nelson
  8. Shine
  9. The Queen
  10. The Fountain

No comments: