Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

I struggled with what to write about for today's top 10. I have a lot to do this week, and all that "stuff" was blocking me from coming up with a creative idea for my top 10 list. So, guess what y'all get? A top 10 list of the stuff on my to do list. Perhaps not the most inspiring thing ever. But maybe one of you has some ideas that could help me get some of this stuff accomplished.
  1. Come up with some written material and projects for our church's spiritual gifts program.
  2. Restructure my whole program at work to meet the new state guidelines and increase our funding.
  3. Create about 5 handmade books, some as therapy, some as gifts.
  4. Prioritize and implement the home improvement projects I need to get to this summer, (which is nearly half over- yikes!).
  5. Laundry
  6. Figure out a way to get back into freelance writing. Seriously.
  7. Read the 13 books I got for 15 bucks at the library sale. Hey, something fun has to make it on the list.
  8. Clean up this house. Any volunteers?
  9. Develop some speaking topics and materials.
  10. Decide if & how I can maintain the other commitments I have that aren't on this list because they didn't make the top 10 cut.

No comments: