Sunday, November 19, 2006

1000 Gifts

I’m helping Crystal share this idea (I got it from her site). The goal proposed by Christian Women Online is to come up with a list of 1000 gifts that you have, that you are thankful for. Fair warning to those of you who read my 100’s, this is going to take a while.
Sleeping in till noon (did that today)
Pictures
smiles
birthday cards
letters
Christmas family gatherings
fountain pens
my printer/copier/scanner
my computer
my bed
getting my wisdom teeth out
candles
paper, all kinds of paper
waterfalls
hot chocolate
milkshakes
the ability to listen to music
the color periwinkle
Good Samaritans
George Foreman grill
the people I work with
visiting out of state friends
clouds
hand massages
shopping sprees
customer service
unseasonably warm winter days
crayons
coloring books
chocolate & the ability to taste it
internet access
my cell phone
acceptance letters
my church
sunlight
moonlight
getting the giggles
rocking chairs (I have 2)
brown cows
quiet
marbles

No comments: