Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

What a busy week!! I always love this time of year because the Food Pantry I run is busting with donations and we are able to help so many people. We help people with food all year, but it's particularly gratifying to be able to provide a special meal for people. It's humbling to see people who have so little be so grateful. Here's some more gifts I'm grateful for:


stars
“brain candy” TV shows
people who give to those less fortunate
the ability to read
dreams
nice neighbors
a great church
gel pens
braided area rugs
vacations
Discipleship Journal
gloves
blogs to read
a blog to write
lavender
Christmas lights
nail polish
babies laughing
Peanuts cartoons
writers’ conferences
cross stitch kits
silk
cotton
suede
camping trips
road trips
my hand made afghans
stickers
postcards
nature conservatories
museums
that I live steps from the library
teamwork
people who encourage
languages
farmers’ markets

No comments: