Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Random Thoughts

I’m not liking this switch to the new version of Blogger. In my experience, the new template gives me far fewer gains than what I lose. I lose the ability to make the font choice I want. I have to reformat everything. I lose the work I’ve already put into recreating a layout I was perfectly pleased with thankyouverymuch. I don’t like it when “new & improved” actually means “bigger hassle, less benefit.” Maybe it’s just the learning curve. Maybe it’s just me.
I’m going to try to update my blog some more in the next couple days, so expect some new links and such.


Over the weekend, I was watching VeggieTales. These 2 guys were eating donuts as they got shrunk Alice in Wonderland style by someone blasting their egos to make them feel small. As they got physically smaller, one said “Oh, our donuts are growing!”
Suddenly micro-sized in midair, they plopped into the box of donuts.
“Umm. Is this heaven?”
“No, it’s a jelly-filled.”
Cracked me up.

On Sunday, the high temperature here in Chicagoland was 1. I would like to officially go on record as saying that “1” should never be a “high” of anything.

1 comment:

Crystal Laine said...

Only in golf, should low numbers be high. Brrrcheevies, I do not enjoy subzero, windchill, etc. either!

Love the Veggie Tales sharing. Too funny.