Sunday, May 04, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

Today I have a valid excuse for not posting anything exciting. I'm sick. It's actually not that bad as far as colds go, but I am pretty low on energy at the moment. As for the goodies I was supposed to load onto the blog, I have no valid excuse. I just couldn't figure it out & I stopped trying.
I was at local art fair yesterday. I found it inspiring in both a creative and a professional sense. I saw a lot of great marketing ideas and paid a lot of attention to the little details of what needs to happen for an artist to pull off a successful art show. You have to be prepared for everything, and that includes having color coordinated rocks to hold down your brochures in case of a sudden wind. The only thing that wasn't inspiring was the idea of spending all day out in the cold rain trying to make a sale. God bless Etsy.
Now if I could just find an excuse for my excessive purchase at the art fair...

No comments: