Friday, May 02, 2008

Loose Associations

One of my favorite blogs is going away, at least for a while. If you haven't yet had a chance, stop by Little Nuances.
I saw a rainbow today. It was exactly what I needed to help counteract some of the yuckiness from this week.
I can't remember if I mentioned that I joined Facebook. I think I did mention it, but I am doing it again anyway.
I'm hoping to do some housekeeping around the blog this weekend. There's some interesting stuff I'd like to add. I just need the time and patience. So even if I don't post anything, hopefully there will be some new and interesting things to the blog within the next few days.
I also need to do some housekeeping around my house. Seriously.

One last thing. At work yesterday, someone said "It's nice out, isn't it?"
It had started to cloud up by this point in the afternoon, and my disposition was rather cloudy. So I said, "Well, it's going to rain."
He said, "Yes, but it's nice right now."
He was right.

No comments: