Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Few Things

  • I added a couple more links to my blog list. My friend LeAnne now has two blogs and a website. You really need to check out all three; they are beautiful and inspiring.
  • I just ordered a new computer. I'm so excited. This old thing has really worn out its welcome.
  • My family, specifically my brother, just got a new puppy. I'll post a picture once I get my new PC all set up. See above.
  • I really, really want spring. I am having to save up my time off from work, so I can't take a day to go to the local conservatory like I usually do each winter. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow.
  • Putting together a list of 101 goals is much harder than I thought it would be. My brain is locked. This could take a while.
  • I know this is a boring post, but at least I posted something. Go check out the new links I added. I bet those folks have something more interesting to say.

No comments: