Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Noticing a Trend...

I must have something I need to learn about irony. I was supposed to take a half a vacation day today. I've been having some trouble scheduling time off from work, so this was a big deal for me. And what happens?
I got sick, that's what happened. So I came home and slept for my entire long awaited afternoon off. Sleep is a grand thing, but it wasn't exactly what I had in mind here. So I'm sorry this post isn't more exciting, but I'm perplexed by this whole irony thing. And I have a head cold.

By the way, for those of you keeping track, in the State of the Union Adress last night, President Bush made reference to the bible verse about how much will be asked of those who have been given much. That makes 3 times I've heard that verse in a very short period of time. I'll be going back under my bed to hide now.

No comments: